Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

Today I am grateful for the upcoming sleep that I will be getting. A late night and an early morning aren't good combos. Good combos are the pizza filled pretzel ones.

I am grateful for technology. Today I saw my daughter Sarah Elizabeth again. She is 3lb. 4oz. and has a big foot (just like momma). I heard her heartbeat which makes my spirit soar.

I am grateful for good karma. I found out today that our friends Andy and Jennifer had their twins last week. Henry and Eleanor were over 5lbs. each. They have had multiple losses and deserve all the happiness and lack of sleep the two will bring.

I was watching American Idol tonight and noticed Sanjaya was not voted off again. He is the Indian kid who has a lot of charm and not very much talent. All that I can figure is that I feel sorry for anyone calling for technical support for the two hours after American Idol as they all must be calling in and voting for Sanjaya.

No comments: