Friday, April 20, 2007

Freaky Friday

Today I am grateful for the end of a very busy work week. On one hand, I am grateful to be busy as it is a sign of job security and that is good. On the other hand, I am completely exhausted.

I am grateful for going to bed early on a Friday Night. Heck, I remember about 10 years ago, I would be just getting ready to go out. Woohoo, Party!!!

I am grateful for the contagious nature of yawns. It is interesting to see the relationship between humans and other animals. My dog just yawned, and I happened to hear it, so I yawned. I actually just yawned again writing about this so I better stop. Let me know if you yawned reading this section.

Hey... did you hear that the Catholic Church officially ended limbo after thousands of years? I thought they would have ended a lot sooner than now. I mean, look at the pope and the cardinals, I bet none of them could get under that limbo bar. Next on the list... Chicken Dance.

No comments: