Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday Madness

Actually the opposite.

Today I am grateful for an easy day at work. I don't get too many of these so I cherish them when they arrive. I appreciate that we are busy as it gives me a feeling of job security (justified or not) and that is a good thing.

I am again grateful for such a beautiful day. I got all my chores done yesterday so I could enjoy the wind and the warmth and the sun peaking out every once in a while.

I am also grateful for my large bathtub. Yesterday and today, Nicole and I had to use the little bathroom as I re-caulked the tub. It is true what they say... You don't know what you got until it's gone. Thanks Cinderella.

Speaking of bathrooms, did you ever have a poo that just makes your day? I don't want to be gross here, but I had one a couple of days ago and I can't get it out of my mind. It's not like I had cramps and ran to the bathroom, it was like a good idea. "Hey, I could go to the bathroom now." You sit down and there it is. No straining. No wondering "Am I done yet?" Just quick and to the point. Then the clean-up is a snap. No continual clean-up wondering "My God, when will I get it all?"

All in all, just a good poo. I am grateful for it and it made my day.

No comments: