Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hump Day

Why do they call it hump day, when most people have sex on the weekends?

Today I am grateful for it just being Wednesday. The work week is half over. It was a little cold but still pleasant. Tomorrow is a long day, but then Friday... Yeah!

I am grateful that Sarah is so active inside Nicole's belly. I get to feel her move often and because of a classmate of Nicole's, I get to hear her heartbeat too. It's got a nice rhythm and I can dance to it, so I give it a 7.

I am grateful for my co-workers. I informed one person of my Blog/Glog/Flog and soon several knew and were asking for the URL. I like that I have made friends there and hopefully we will start hanging out outside of work. That would soooo rock. We work in an environment where everyone calls and tells us what is wrong and how we keep a good atmosphere is amazing.

I keep hearing from people that I should enjoy my sleep now because when Sarah gets here, there goes my sleep. HA! I have a beagle that gets up every three hours and whines and moans until you take her out to pee, poop, or eat. If Nicole or I don't get up, the dog will pee or poop on the floor. We been dealing with that for two years. I don't think a baby is going to be much different. The baby will probably be cuter and smell better most of the time though. I just hope we can get them on the same schedule.

No comments: