Thursday, April 19, 2007

Deep Thoughts

By
Jack Handy

Today I am grateful for my brother, Tim. He hasn't always been the best brother, especially when growing up. I didn't like him at all for the longest time. But over the last 10 years or so, my brother has changed. Yeah, he still not perfect, but he is my brother and the best one I will ever have. He has realized how the first 25 years of his life did not go down the right road, and changed course. He has made a conscious effort to try not to live off of my mom. Helps my sister and her children. He has befriended me and Nicole and we love to hang with him now. He has become a third parent to my other sister's two sons. He's just great, and I am so very proud to call him my brother.

Have you ever been totally busted staring at someone. Not just someone catching you looking or catching a glimpse, but a full-on gawking stare. Something like a complete stalker would do. There nothing you can do. You just have to come out of the gaze, and walk away in shame. There are typically two reasons to stare at someone.
1. Major hotness.
2. Major Freak (i.e. two heads, hump, third breast)

So the next time you find someone staring at you. Think back to this and see if you can determine which group you are in. Personally, I am a major freak. And I like it.

No comments: