Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easy like Sunday morning

I am grateful today for my family. Being told by strangers how great my mom is when I already knew. Spending time with my two moms and enjoying an Easter lunch.

Why didn't Jesus put the stone back when he left the cave after rising from the dead.

He was born in a barn.

I am also grateful for my wife. The companionship she offers and how we can be together all day and enjoy it thoroughly. Enjoying her sense of humor.

Always commercial stated "Have a happy period." Guess what... If you are trying to get pregnant, the person that tells you to have a happy period can take a flying leap. (That is funny.)

The simplicity of SSH and Apache and appreciating how it just works on Linux. (That's for you, Craig)

1 comment:

craig said...

come to the light eric!!