Thursday, April 12, 2007

Take it easy Thursday

Today I am grateful for PTO (Paid Time Off). I had a sore throat this morning and did not want to push it. I was able to not go to work, sleep in, cancel class, and hopefully not get sicker.

I am grateful for Evite. A great place to send out invitations. I have sent out mine for my Stand-Up premier. If you did not get an invite and would like one, let me know.

I am again grateful for Nicole. She is my everything and I am so proud of her. Our dog had a seizure today and to watch her comfort the dog while she was going through it... Amazing.

Found out today that Anna Nicole's baby's daddy is Larry Birkhead. Damn, I had Mr. Roper in the pool. I know he was a long shot, but I knew she likes the older men. Watching Larry Birkhead clips on TV makes me long for the days of Kato Kaelin. Now that man knew how to milk his 15 minutes of fame.

No comments: