Thursday, May 31, 2007

Terrific Thursday

Today I am grateful for the impacts that we make without realizing it. How our words and actions can help, support, encourage, and hurt. Let's try not to let our impacts hurt.

Today I am also grateful when you are informed of the impact we make. Bridget, David, Nicole, and I are in a very exclusive club. I found out today that not only does she read this, but that it has helped. All that I have ever wanted to do since Katie is to keep her memory alive and to let others know they are not alone. I would like to hear more about Carson if you have time.

"And now for something completely different"

A skeleton walks into a bar and orders a beer and a mop.
Two women walk into a bar. The third one ducks.

Did you hear that a Harry Potter theme park is going to be built in Florida. They claim that it will have as much magic as the books. Their first trick... making the money from your wallet vanish.

What would you call a Wiener dog's wiener? A lil' smokie.

Did you hear the story out of India. Lawyers tied a young man to a tree and beat him outside a court in India for refusing to marry one of their relatives.

The man was quoted as saying this pain only lasted for a little bit and ended versus marriage which lasts a lot longer.


There, I feel better now.

No comments: