Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Today I am grateful for Holidays. Today is Memorial Day. The day in which we remember our fallen Americans. Also the day for dumb asses around the block to set off fireworks because the stores are now open.

Today I am also grateful for accomplishments. Got Sarah's room done today. Wrote down a list of items to get done before she gets here and it is very short. Very excited about that. Wrote down a list of things to get done around the house before Sarah gets here. Much longer list. Not excited about that.

Finally, today I am grateful for Nicole's Mother. We have gotten the feeling over the last couple of days that our parents want to help us finish things up. So Nicole invited her mother to come over and do laundry for all of the baby clothes. My God, do we have a lot of clothes. Based on the number of items that we have that is 0-3 months, clothes are dispensable. We could put her in something new everyday and not wear the same thing twice. When she gets to 3-6 months we don't have as much. When we get to 6-12 months, the baby will be naked. By then, we will been shopping so the baby won't have to be naked even though babies love it when they are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I am grateful for you, my love. Thank you for all your hard work today and every day--thank you for taking care of me and doing it all with a smile on your face. Sarah and Katie are lucky girls to have a daddy like you, and I know how very blessed I am to have you.

Nicole