Thursday, May 10, 2007

Almost There

Today I am grateful for several things.
1. Nicole asserting her independence and going on the Womyn's camp.
2. Mama Gena for telling Nicole to ask for what she wants.
3. My friend Tony for finally getting that college degree after 20 or so years.
4. For my company being so busy that opportunities are around the corner for me.
5. Being acknowledged by a manager that is not my own for the work I do.
6. The ability to be me for a whole weekend.
7. The support I am getting from everyone about my comedy routine.
8. Getting excited about Sarah.
9. Getting excited and nervous about my comedy routine.
10. A new leaf blower.

I am concerned about one thing that I saw yesterday... Barry Gibb's nipple. There are certain things in life that you do not need to experience to know it is bad. Some phrases come to mind that are experiences I have not had and don't need to.
"That tastes like Sh*t." Has anyone really tasted that. If you have, don't tell me.
"It's like a bullet in your head." One word, ouch.
"That tastes like piss." The only person who I would understand saying that is Kevin Costner (Waterworld)
"Gag me with a chainsaw" I've seen a lot of horror movies and haven't seen this gem yet.
"Hey look, Barry Gibb's nipple" Wednesday on American Idol, very scary. Note to self, when I am 60 don't wear see through clothing.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Nice to see Mama working her magic in your lovely home. ;-)