Friday, May 4, 2007

The Alpha and the Omega

Today I am grateful for beginnings and endings. Many consider endings to be a negative aspect but I don't believe that is true. Endings are necessary for new beginnings. Endings can be a goal achieved, an accomplishment, a victory.

Yesterday, Nicole was pinned by IU Kokomo for her completion of her academic coursework and achieving an Associates degree in Nursing. I am so proud of her. Her classwork is ending. Her new career as a Registered Nurse is beginning.

Tomorrow I get to go to a breast feeding class. I will probably get to see boobies and I am grateful for that. Hee hee. If you hear someone sound like Beavis from 10am - 12:30pm tomorrow, that is me.

Did you hear that Paris Hilton was sentenced to 45 days in jail? Also, Fox unveiled its new reality show "Prison Break, The Simple Life 3!" Not to hog all of the spotlight, Nicole Richie released a statement about something but no one cared.

No comments: