Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back to the GrindStone

Today I am grateful for new things. I am training a coworker and he is eager to get on the phones and resolve issues. While he may not know the product yet, the attitude is refreshing. Also, my dog got a new bed and apparently loves it. Currently not bothering Nicole or I and I like that.

I am also grateful for not being on-call. I was able to leave work today and not have to think about it. I actually stayed later to help some coworkers out. I am happy to help and I believe that they are grateful. They don't have a glog, so I write this on their behalf.

My God it is hot outside. How hot is it? It's so hot, that Paris Hilton didn't know what to say. Isn't it still spring. Just like Indiana. Don't like the weather, wait five minutes. 12 weeks in Washington sounds like a good idea. I'm not stalking Shelly, but if you think you see me, you didn't.

1 comment:

michelle said...

Bring it on!!!

~Shelly