Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sharing

Today I am grateful for sharing. Shelly read my "Hooray for Boobies" post and decided to share a funny video on Breastfeeding and a great shot of a tree with a nipple. Thanks Shelly.

I am also grateful for Nicole's pregnancy. It gives us the gift of life, the amazement at the wonder of nature, and the ability to blame anything on the pregnancy. This pregnancy has given Nicole several gifts too. She now has a better sense of smell than our Beagle. She also now has two shelves for storing various items. I'm thinking knick-knacks.

I am also grateful for Tide To-Go. Spilled some "Hot Pockets", actually "Lean Pockets" as I am concerned about my figure but still want diarrhea from time to time, on my shirt. Okay, I stole that last bit, but it is funny. Nicole bought some and it worked wonders. Stain is gone. No muss, no fuss. I highly recommend for anyone with a upper shelf, lower shelf, or both shelves.

1 comment:

craig said...

Yea, that is a funny bit. Where did it come from? I was happy to give you the credit!!