Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Remembering the Past

Today I am grateful for memories. They are what make you rich. I have been thinking back since the auditions yesterday and the questionnaire that you have to fill out makes you think as well. Check it out for yourself.

http://www.nbc.com/Casting/Applications/DOND_Long_App.pdf

I wanted to share one of my answers with you. I think its funny. And if you can't laugh at yourself, you probably don't laugh much. That is a shame.

16) Describe your most embarrassing moment.
It was 5th grade. I had to fart. I tried to let it out slowly hoping it would be silent. It was not. It was the longest fart in the history of my life. At the end, the entire class was silent but for one person, my teacher, Mr. Wyatt. His only response was to put his hand on my shoulder and speak softly "Easy boy. Easy."

Moral of the story:
May people remember what you left behind in life and hopefully can't smell it.

No comments: