Thursday, May 17, 2007

A Little R and R

Today I am grateful for relaxation. The beginning of this week was so hectic. It is nice to have a relaxing evening at home with my lovely wife.

I am also grateful for everyone who has inquired about my comedy routine. It is a wonderful feeling to know how much everyone cares about you. You can check it out at http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/watch_clips.php?clip=Eric_Payne_20070515&channel=303

Nicole was showing me a picture of this woman with fake boobs and nothing else. She kinda looked like the lady from There's Something About Mary. It's nice to know that when she dies and decomposes her boobs will still be firmly planted on her chest. The other funny part was how everyone around her was taking pictures, pointing, and making comments. I would only imagine that she has to think she is hot stuff. No one would like that much attention if they thought they were unattractive. Way to go Grandma!

No comments: