Sunday, May 27, 2007

And on the seventh day....

I rested. Man it felt good. I am grateful for accomplishing some tasks today while at the same time relaxing and sleeping in. I am also grateful that it is Sunday and I don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Today Nicole and I picked out the last couple of items for Sarah's room. It's been tough and we have procastinated as much as possible but it is coming down to the wire to get things done. No major changes, but new decorations and a new feel to make this room Sarah's.

Tomorrow we get to finish her room. Some touch-up paint, some caulking around trim (that sounds dirty), and some cleaning and we are ready to go. I am trying not to countdown to everything but it is hard to do.

Once Sarah gets here, I should have some time to schedule my next comedy engagement. I still think back about it and remember how cool it was. I do have a video that can be downloaded if anyone is interested.

1 comment:

michelle said...

What a milestone you both have accomplished making the room Sarahs. Very proud of you both.