Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Oedipus Complete

First of all, congratulations to Nicole for passing her NCLEX exam and becoming a Registered Nurse. Now I am married to a hotty, pregnant, nurse. There has got to be webpages about that.

Today I am grateful for Nicole. Passing her exam is awesome. All that hard work to acheive a goal of hers is great. I am proud that she stuck to it as it would have been easy to quit.

I am also grateful for technology. Had another ultrasound with 4-D technology. Great pictures and a great movie. Let me know and I can email it to you. It is 7MB in size.

I am again grateful for getting chores done. I have been good this week and gotten two more chores done. All that is left is the fence, shutters, and cleaning windows. Yeah. I have also come to the realization that I am nesting and I don't care who knows it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

awe so sweet:) Nothing wrong with nesting, it's natural.
p.s. Thanks for the comment about my issues with the high school kids.

michelle said...

Freaking hysterical Oedipus comment. Thanks for the giggle.

michelle said...

Opps, last comment was from the villian aka Shelly...