Sunday, June 10, 2007

Brave New World

Today I am grateful for getting past what was to be a stressful weekend. Saw many movies over the weekend to get past the 36.5 week mark.

I am also grateful for my family. I talked to my sister Leah about having my brother Tim and other sister Traci as God Parents instead of her and her husband Lee. She was so cool about it and understood how much it would mean to them. I love her for that. Also, my brother came over today and helped me to hang shutters on the back of the house. He didn't so much help but really just did it all himself. The house looks so much better. Many new houses seem incomplete on the back end. Adding shutters really helps. I have had the shutters for two years and had to get them up this weekend as part of my nesting.

I am grateful for nesting. It's nice. Probably will want to get more things done when Sarah gets here.

I am grateful for anticipation. I have had fear through most of this pregnancy and it is quickly moving towards anticipation and excitement. Beginning to start what VH1 would call my "Best Week Ever!"

Finally, I am grateful for my friends who read this and support Nicole and I. This Glog/Blog/Flog is written for me and for you. Thank you for sharing in my life.

No comments: