Sunday, June 3, 2007

Changing My Mind

Today I am grateful for being able to change my mind. I had all sorts of plans this weekend and did not do any of them. I sat on my ass and relaxed. It was wonderful. I went out to dinner with my wife and did a little shopping. It was fantastic.

I am also grateful for Nicole. Her NCLEX exam is on Tuesday. This is the test that certifies her as a nurse to the state of Indiana. She already takes care of me and has been a nurse for her family for some time now. She is studying very hard and I have the utmost confidence in her.

I am also grateful for showers. Nicole and I took a hour long shower today. Getting the big tub was the best idea we ever had. The shower was so relaxing. We took turns sitting down while the other sat or stood. If you have never sat down in a shower, I would recommend it. It's like being rained on but it is warm and comforting.

Beginning my last full work week before my leave. I have been trying not to count down things until Sarah, but that is not happening. Hopefully I can stay busy until then. The idea is to get my chores done a little every day to make up for my mind change.

See Ya.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think of you and Nicole a lot and am excited for you both. I look forward to seeing pictures of the proud parents and your beautiful miracle.
Much Love,
Michelle Bryant