Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Friends, Friends, Friends

Today I am grateful for teachers. I am no longer teaching CIT 415 for IUPUI as my focus will need to change. Met Ryan Birk today who is taking over. Nice person who seems like he wants to teach as much as I do. Very Cool. Also he is a Linux geek so Craig will be happy about that.

Today I am grateful for those who love Nicole and I. Two more go-to-sleeps until Sarah. This week people have been coming out of the woodwork to check on us and to see how things are going. To those, again I say Thank You.

It seems that before people would be afraid to ask as it might upset us. People not asking about us was the upsetting part. It's not like we forgot about what happened with Katie and by asking we have to relive it all over again. Until last Sunday, we had experienced every one of those days and compared it to the last pregnancy on a daily basis.

Now we are on new ground and are running. Please forgive me as my comments appear to be lop sided because they are. Not much else to think about. The only other thing to think about is the spa day tomorrow. Both Nicole and I are getting a manicure, pedicure, and facial. If you see me, remind me and I will show you my tootsie's. I am thinking of a flag theme on my nails to go with Flag Day.

2 comments:

michelle said...

Love love love you both!!! I can't wait for pictures!!!

All my love,
Shelly

Michelle said...

Spa day sounds fantastic, love the flag day theme!
I can't wait to hear your wonderful stories about the birth and your new love.
I'm thinking of you
Michelle B.