Monday, June 4, 2007

Getting Chores Done

Today I am grateful for sticking to what I said I would. Got the blinds done. The rest of the week includes the cleaning the windows.

I am grateful for meeting new people. A new employee started today, Chris, and seems like a nice person. Hope it works out well as I won't be training him.

I am grateful for speakerphone. I am on hold right now and was able to put the phone down and type as I wait.

I am also grateful for the weather. It is a lot cooler and more comfortable. I can drive with the windows down and the system up.

I am also grateful for being able to help others. Our neighbor who lost a baby came over yesterday and was having a bad day. Being able to listen and not try to fix her because there is nothing wrong.

Finally, I am grateful for knowing that typically when a women tells me about her problems, she is not wanting advice. She is wanting someone to listen, empathize, and just to be there. Listening to some people, I wish more of my brethren knew this.

No comments: