Friday, August 17, 2007

Safe Journeys

And no, I don't mean Steve Perry with a seat belt.

Today I am grateful for old friends coming home from a wonderful, exciting journey and planning a few journeys of my own.

I am grateful for smiles, farts, and spit-ups. When Nicole does these things, it is sooo cute. (Just Kidding)

I am grateful for Nicole branching out and joining me in Fantasy Football. Looking forward to doing something new together.

I am grateful for Life. I personally like the older version, and paydays are the best.

I am grateful for Shelly. She has encouraged (ahem... pushed, threatened, forced) me to set another comedy date. I will let y'all know shortly but it will be a Tuesday in October. Thanks Shelly ;)

I was thinking of an old game I used to play at work... Grab Ass. It goes off of the concept that normally you are not supposed to grab someone's butt at work as that may be Sexual Harassment. But oddly enough, football players do that all the time. The only difference is that they say "Good Game!". Thus Grab Ass is born. You can grab all the butt you want at work as long as you say "Good Game". Then it is not Sexual Harassment... it's a game.

To all my friends out there... Game On!!

2 comments:

michelle said...

You wouldn't have me any other way! ;-)

Tom said...

'Game On!!' ... ??? Don't you mean 'GOOD GAME!' to everyone you who reads this?! I can't wait to have my ass grabbed by you, gives me all sorts of tingles inside.