Thursday, August 2, 2007

Getting used to life

Today I am grateful for a return or at least devoloping a new normal. Currently sitting on the couch watching TV, watching Nicole, and watching Sarah. We are getting into a routine. Nicole is feeling human again. Sarah is starting to smile.

Life is good.

I am also grateful for my job. I am currently working on my new position in the organization as a Technical Trainer for the Tech Support department. It is very exciting as I will be paid for doing what I love to do which is to teach.

I am also grateful for friends returning home. See ya soon Shelly.

Finally, I am grateful for planning. Nicole and I are planning a trip to Florida in late October to see family and a good friend we did not get a chance to see in Muncie. I love that ironman of mine.

2 comments:

michelle said...

See you soon, Eric!!!

Florida!?!?!?!

Epic.

craig said...

Looking forward to it!!!