Friday, August 24, 2007

Football

Today I am grateful for football. While some may not be into the sport, it has brought joy into my life in many ways. It makes me feel like I am a part of something bigger than myself when rooting for my favorite team (Colts).

Football has also kept me in touch with many friends from old jobs and start friendships at my current job. I play fantasy football, where you pick football players and they get points for the things that they do. After the week is over, if your football players have more points than the person you are playing against, you win.

It's also makes the football games more interesting in the same way that gambling does. Except no broken legs when you don't pay Vinny.

This year Nicole has joined me in fantasy football. I am proud of her for trying something new. Also we get to do something together that is not baby related and hopefully that will bring us even closer together.

But not too close as if we get much closer together, we will merge into one super-human couple able to give people cavities with our sweetness.

No comments: