Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthdays

Today I am grateful for Thom's 12th annual 29th birthday. I am also grateful for my brother Tim's 40th birthday today. They were born one day apart. It is funny that I used to think that Tim and I were so far apart in age, that we came from different worlds. But I have one of my best friends who is one day older. I have also become friends with my brother which I do cherish. I guess as you get older, spaces in between ages matter less. If you are 6 and your brother is 13, then you are worlds apart, but not at 33 and 40.

I am grateful for seeing old "work" friends Mike and Mark. They work and worked at IHETS and it was nice to catch up. It's funny how close you can become to another person at work and then watch it fade as you no longer work there. You just have to make a commitment to stay close and try. Because when you worked together, you were naturally together often feeding that closeness.

I am grateful for my friends who have tried to keep me close as I have tried to keep them close too.

I am grateful for a new thought about eating. Listening to Paul McKenna, he gives good steps to eating better. I believe this will help me to achieve a healthier size. For more info visit http://www.tlc.com/thin.

No comments: