Saturday, March 15, 2008

Been Missing This

First and foremost, I have missed this. An outlet for my thoughts and for reinforcing the good things in my life.

Another thing... Nicole is pregnant again. I think fatherhood suits me so let's give it another go. Sarah is wonderful. I am so grateful for her in my life. She turned 9mos. yesterday. Started crawling the same day. I am grateful for mobility, and already grateful for the times she was not mobile.

I am grateful for my job. Thanks to Mama Gena. I am going to Hong Kong and Singapore in May for my job which is a well paid version of teaching, which I have always loved.

I am grateful for Nicole. She has taken on the extremely tough and rewarding job of full-time mother. I am grateful that we can give that gift to Sarah and future little one(s). We will know on Tuesday how many little ones.

I am grateful for Shelly. Without knowing it, she inspired me to glog again with her consistent glogging.

I am grateful for Craig and First Thursdays. A chance for the guys to get together and keep in touch is wonderful.

No comments: