Thursday, July 12, 2007

I love it when a plan comes together

Man I miss the A-Team. Never in my life a group of guys that could do anything except shoot a gun and hit the person they were aiming for.

Today I am grateful for life coming together and watching it unfold perfectly. A friend of mine got a job offer and took it. It also worked out that he made a change to his retirement plan at the same time which will help him considerably.

Also, this same job offer, helped another friend stay employed long enough to find the job he has been wanting without fear of being unemployed.

I am also grateful for Shelly. She, and Mama Gena, have taught me to ask for what I want. I did that and may be creating my dream job.

I am grateful for coming home. There's no place like it especially when the weather's nice. I remember saying in High School "When I graduate, I am moving from this stupid state and never coming back."

I never left, and my life is great.

Call it Karma, Fate, Destiny, or just plain life, but it has unfolded perfectly.