Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Being Busy

Today I am grateful for being busy. Sometimes it is overwhelming, but having a list longer than my arm of things to do is refreshing. I may choose not to glog as much, but I know that is a choice that I am making.

I am running my life, it is not running me.

I am also grateful for easy, breezy days too. Being busy allows me to appreciate the slow times as well.

I am grateful for my trip to China. 4 days in Shanghai, and 4 days in Singapore. I can't wait.

I am also grateful for Nicole. I know that she is scared for me and in a perfect world, she would be going too. And she will. She allows me to talk about it and does not voice her concern and feelings about me being half way around the world. I recognize that and love her more for it because she wants me to have fun and not worry about her even though I always do.

I am grateful for Sarah. She is coming into her own little person with attitude and feelings. She is starting to make noises. First was Mama, then Dada, but I don't believe she knew what she was saying. The first word that she knows is Kitty. Say it and she will look for the cat. She sees the cat and says Kitty.

I am grateful for the "Hot and Sour" twins. That is what Nicole and I are calling them because of how they affect Nicole. They make her hot at night and she is craving sour (SweetTarts) foods. Two traits that I possess.

No comments: